In order to offer a safe experience for our visitors, we have taken several measures to reduce the spread of infection:
- You may only visit the museum via pre-booked slots. We can thereby ensure that the maximum number of visitors does not exceed our limit.
- The exhibition halls have signs stating maximum numbers of visitors per room. Staff members will be available in each room to make sure that the number is not exceeded.
- We ask our visitors to show consideration by washing their hands when they arrive from the outdoors. Hand sanitizer is available in the lobby and washrooms; we urge our visitors to sanitize upon arrival.
- We have expanded our cleaning routines to ensure a clean environment.
- We do not accept cash; all payments are made by Swish or credit card and our card readers accept contactless payment.
- We ask that you as a visitor, just like our staff, stay at home if experiencing symptoms. Spots on a pre-booked visits may be canceled free of charge via a link in your email confirmation.
- Our public programs are on hold until further notice; visits may be suspended at any time due to illness or at the advice of the authorities.